11 January 2010

10/365 - Kitty Katty

10/365 c2 - Kitty Katty

10 January 2010

My sister and I decided to go to the market to buy foods for dinner when we saw this cute cat in one of our neighbor's houses. This cat was actually an aloof kind of cat, and would run at the sight of human coming near, but the reason why I was able to take a picture of this cat was because it was actually peeing in a pile of sand. Upon seeing the cat sit down and empty the bladder, I immediately bent down to take a quick picture of it.

Big thanks for the cat, I was able to have a picture for this day, because even if we went to the market, I wasn't able to see a good subject for pictures.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.