03 July 2010

183/365 - Manika

183/365 c2 - Manika

02 July 2010

Why is my mojo not present again?!? Ugh, I just don't have the urge to go out and find subjects that I just check items here in our house to take pictures of.

I don't know why and I don't know when it started, but ever since I could remember, I have this fear on dolls - especially those with eyes that move, or those that dances and walks. I knew it was something about the Chucky (of the movie "Child's Play"), but my late dad told me that even as a little child, I never really liked dolls.

This doll was mom's Valentines gift to me in 2007. Its eyes move, and that when it has batteries, it would walk. It was a gift that I despised the most, but because it was given by mom, I still kept it - although when I put the doll in the divider, it wasn't facing me so I won't have to be afraid of it. It took a lot of guts to use the doll as the subject, but as long as I don't see the eyes, all was okay.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.