06 August 2010

217/365 - Sisterette

217/365 c2 - Sisterette

05 August 2010

Since my sister's shift at the restaurant no longer requires her to leave the house very early,
I asked if she would want to jog with me. She didn't want to, but when I got back home after a making a few steps, I kind of forced her to come with me because there was a stray dog in the street. She had no choice but to walk with me to the plaza, but she just sat there while I jog around the basketball court.

It's been a long time since I last took a picture of my sister. Hopefully in the days to come I could take more pictures of her.

*** Jenn ***

1 comments:

Carol said...

Maybe she'll even join you with the jogging sometimes.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.