02 July 2010

182/365 - Chili Flakes

182/365 c2 - Chili Flakes

01 July 2010

Oh well well... it's the 7th month of my project 365, yey!

I was lying in bed and about to doze off when I realized that I still don't have any picture for my Day 182 picture. Good thing I still have 15 minutes to go or else I would have failed this project.

Without any concrete subjects to take, I got up and was supposed to drink a glass of water when I saw the chili flakes container. I just then opened it, and started taking pictures of it. I was very relieved that even if I only had a few more minutes, I still was able to do what I have to do.

I just then took my glass of water after I took my pictures. :)

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.