18 July 2010

198/365 - Itty Bitty Flyer



198/365 c2 - Itty Bitty Flyer

17 July 2010

I needed to go out on Day 198 because my sister needed her school papers photocopied, and since she leaves the house very early in the morning and goes home very late at night, she just asked me if I can have the papers photocopied for her.

While walking out of the neighborhood, I notice this super tiny insect (I don't know if it's a moth or a butterfly). I actually passed by it already and just took a few steps back to check if my eyes really did see the right thing (even if my eyes weren't clear, I am very proud that I can spot things). Unfortunately, even if I did see the right thing, what I had on hand was just my cell phone. Still, turning on the macro function of my cell phone's camera, I took pictures of it. Not really a good shot, but I didn't take any other picture anymore, as it is not everyday that I got to go out, so having this picture made me smile.

Happy Sunday!

*** Jenn ***

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great capture - I'm not sure what it is either but I'm always impressed when someone is able to capture a critter of any kind. Thanks for stopping by!

Jan said...

Jenn, this is a great capture.

Perry said...

Well done! This is a butterfly, I don't know the breed though. We have little ones around here too but I have not seen them this year. Fun pic!

Anonymous said...

Lovely and delicate!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Great picture. I think your small butterfly is in the family of blues but which one I am not sure.

Janis said...

Thats a great shot for a cell phone.

trav4adventures said...

That's a photo taken with your cell phone? Wow! What kind of phone do you have? That is a butterfly because I see the little "knobs" at the end of its antennae. Moths have more feathered antennae. Whatever it is, it sure is pretty!
~~Cheryl Ann~~

gengen said...

Looking great shot...happy SOOC Sunday.

Kathleen A. Ryan said...

Such a pretty photo, glad you had your cell phone with you to capture it!

EG CameraGirl said...

I think the butterfly was rewarding you with its presence because you were doing a good deed. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.