13 July 2010

193/365 - Crayons

193/365 c2 - Crayons

12 July 2010

Still lacking some inspiration to take pictures, I just took out these crayons from the box and played with it. Brother won these from Jamy's birthday, and because these were just game prizes, there were only four crayons in the box. Back in the days, the kid in me would always hope for the big crayon box - having 64 colors to choose from was something which I think would make me happy, that even in college, I bought myself some coloring books and that big box of crayons to satisfy the deprivation feeling I had.

Now I was asking, how would a child of this generation feel if he/she can only have four crayons?

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.