06 July 2010

186/365 - My Lenovo

186/365 c2 - My Lenovo

05 July 2010

It's been a week since I bought my new netbook, but it was just now that I was able to take a picture of it, because since I had it, I was just swamped with so many things to do.

It took a lot of planning before I got this, and I wanted to thank my friend K the most for helping me get this one. If not for my friend, I might not be online still. Thanks so much, dear.

Name? I still don't have one, but I might call her Yoko, because Lenovo rhymes so much with LennOno (Lennon and Ono), and because K is a British man, and Lennon is British as well, I might just call her Yoko (as in Yoko Ono) because LennOno might be a little too obvious.

*** Jenn ***

ps - yes, I need to wipe the netbook... I can see the dust, too! Hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.