05 February 2010

35/365 - Float

35/365 c2 - Float

04 February 2010

Next to ants, I also love taking pictures of spiders. Whatever they look like, whenever I see one, I can't help not to take a picture of it. This one I saw in our neighbor's garden, while I was trying to find a subject for my photo for today. I was set to take flower pictures that time, but I saw their plant with lots of spider webs, so I decided to just find a spider. Taking their pictures was tough - it was getting dark, and there were a lot of webs, I actually had to break in their home just so my camera lens could get close enough for a picture. I am not sure if I have already taken a picture of this kind of spider, but for what's it worth, I am happy.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.