16 February 2010

46/365 - Salad for Dinner

46/365 c2 - Salad for Dinner

15 February 2010

The family did grocery the day before, and for quite sometime now, every time we would do the grocery, we would put some vegetables for salad in our cart. It was actually my way of eating less during dinnertime, and I was happy that the family was able to embrace this little effort of mine.

As always, it's lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, and croutons... but this time, instead of the honey mustard vinaigrette, I chose to get the garlic ranch dressing. It's delicious, but I still opt to have the honey mustard dressing - it compliments the itty bitty bitter taste of the lolo rosso lettuce.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.