13 February 2010

43/365 - Pink Flower

43/365  c2 - Pink

12 February 2010

I have taken lots of pictures of this flower, and still I don't know its name. :)

I may have taken pictures of this already, but February was a photo hunt month over at Kristi's blog, and one of the items in the list was "something pink." There are really a lot of pink things, but I wanted to have a lot of choices, so when I saw this over our neighbor's garden, I went over to take a picture of it.

Somehow I am not that satisfied with this picture. I can't pinpoint if it's the framing or the composition, or the lighting. Nevertheless, I had to settle for this picture as I wasn't able to take any other picture for the day. :)

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.