08 February 2010

38/365 - Blue Violet

38/365 c2 - Blue Violet

07 February 2010

I was supposed to be in Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Rescue Center on Day 38 for a team building activity together with my brothers and sisters at Singles for Christ, but I slept 2AM of Sunday and woke up at past 8AM. The call time for the activity was at 7AM, and because I was still sleepy, I decided to just stay at home.

Come afternoon, members of the Legion of Mary dropped by. We prayed the rosary and passed on the image of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary over our neighbor, the Tauthos. After we passed on the image, I noticed this plant at the garden fronting their house and thought I'd take a picture. I don't know what the name of the flower is, but I just liked its color - very light.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.