22 February 2010

52/365 - Goto

52/365 c2 - Goto

21 February 2010

When we last did grocery, I put in a pack of ox tripe in our cart because I wanted to try how to cook goto (congee with ox tripe). Day 52 seemed to be the most appropriate time to cook it, and even though it would take a long time to cook the food, once I served it in the dining table, it felt really, really good!

Actually, I cooked quite a lot of this, and while having dinner, we had talks about eating the left overs for breakfast the next day, or giving some to the neighbors... but when brother came to refill the bowl, we realized that we have eaten most of it already! Oh well, so much for breakfast and for giving it to the neighbors. :)

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.