05 March 2010

63/365 - Paratong Sunset

63/365 c2 - Paratong Sunset

04 March 2010

While walking home after a day of strolling on Day 62, I was able to see a clear view of the sunset from the town's plaza and thought I should go to Paratong Beach to check out the sunset. I did just that on Day 63, and it was a very relaxing way to contemplate and be thankful for all the blessings that have come my way.

Kids taking a dip in the beach came to me and asked if I could take their pictures, but I still chose a picturesque view of the sunset as my picture of the day. I didn't wait for the sun to fully set anymore, just being able to see it come down was okay enough for me.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.