15 March 2010

73/365 - Ceramic Flowers

73/365 c2 - Ceramic Flowers

14 March 2010

I was in front of the PC when I noticed some of these ceramic flowers scatter on the divider of our PC table. These itty bitty flowers about the size of crayon's bottom were part of the group of flowers I used when I created a personalized card for our neighbor's wedding. I used brother's desk lamp as my souce of light, and used the ear part of my sister's small plush toy as the nest for these flowers.

I hoped to do a Taylor Hanson (lead singer for my favorite band Hanson) picture for today is his birthday, but I found these flowers too be very cute, I decided to use this as my image for the day instead.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.