30 March 2010

88/365 - Tiny Plants

88/365 c2 - Tiny Plants

29 March 2010

While eating breakfast, mom talked to me about the idea of going to the mall to buy this rechargeable insect swatter. I surely didn't want my mom to wander around alone, so I went with her. We were walking inside the mall when I saw a kiosk that sells these tiny plants, and thought they looked cute. As a fan of repetitive patterns, I asked mom to wait for me a bit as I take pictures.

Not a good capture as struggled a bit with my camera. Somehow, when the battery has flashed the low battery signal, it's becoming too difficult to focus already, so this was the only thing I captured. Better luck next time, Jenn.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.