21 March 2010

79/365 - Crown

79/365 c2 - Crown

20 March 2010

Very humid weather makes us hog the electric fan. Seems all of our three electric fans were spinning 24/7! Before eating dinner, I decided to take out the stand fan in brother's room so the electric fan in the living room could take a rest while we were eating. Brother's room was right next to our altar, and passing by the room's door, my eye caught the top part of the image of Mama Mary's crown. I loved the cross and the curves below it, so after eating dinner, I went ahead and took pictures of it. I didn't fire the flash in this one because I want to see the blurred part of the rest of the image.

*** Jenn ***


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.