23 March 2010

81/365 - Pooh Train

81/365 c2 - Pooh Train

22 March 2010

I was hit by the Monday blues. I just wasn't in the mood this day - maybe because the back still hurts and I am getting so annoyed and disappointed that it's still not healing. It was difficult for me to move and function 100%, so in a way this ailment put a little halt on the things I do.

This Pooh train was part of the McDonalds Happy Meal, which we loved to collect back when things were still less expensive. These toys were on top of our television, and since I spend nighttimes watching television as I update my planner, I decided to just take pictures of it. I am not a big fan of the cartoons, I don't even know the story of Winnie the Pooh, but they do make a nice decor in the house.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.