03 January 2010

02/365 - Chesca

02/365 c2 - Chesca

02 January 2010

My high school friends and their daughters visited me today, and it was so great to see them again, especially my goddaughter Franchesca Lianne, Maicks' daughter. Last time I saw her she was still a tiny little baby, now she's already two years old. She's a bit aloof - probably because she doesn't know who I am, but whenever I would aim my camera on her she was willing enough to be photographed. I didn't reset the settings of my camera so this one's a bit dim (I had it on negative exposure). Even so, I just love how she looked into the camera.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.