05 January 2010

04/365 - Sexy CDs

04/365 c2 - Sexy CD

I was in front of the PC when I realized it was already late in the afternoon and I still haven't taken my photo for the day. One of the downsides of being at home was not having good subjects to take pictures of. As I leaned my back trying to think what could I take pictures of today, I noticed the stack of CDs by the table. At first I took pictures of the stack in order, but it lacked the drama, so I arranged them looking like an hourglass, which satisfied me.

The stack of CDs were kind of a symbolism for me... my goal (or I could say my "wish") for 2010 is to become sexy... but really, just to slim down a bit and be healthier. :)

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.