25 January 2010

24/365 - Cosplayers in Black and White

24/365 c2 - Cosplayers

24 January 2010

On Day 24, I went to the Megatrade Hall 2 of SM Megamall to attend the Otaku Expo 2010. I wasn't able to attend any cosplays in 2009, so this year, I wanted to attend more of this kind of event. I am supposed to meet my shutterbug friend Halie, but she didn't attend (maybe she went to Makati City for the Caracol Festival). Good thing my very dear friend Dandy was there. I had a great time taking pictures of the cosplayers, and although I wasn't able to take good pictures during the presentation, I was able to enjoy it.

Of all the cosplayers, these two had the most pictures in my camera, so I chose their picture as my picture of the day. 'Til the next cosplay!

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.