30 January 2010

29/365 - Ayala Tunnel

29/365 c2 - Ayala Tunnel

29 January 2010

Following my visit to the Photoworld Asia 2010 booths in Glorietta Mall (Makati City), I met up with a friend, who asked me out on a date. We ate and drank at a bistro, then after, he drove me around so we could have more time together. When he asked me where he could drop me off, I just told him to drop me off along EDSA, so I could easily get a bus ride home.

When we reached the Ayala Tunnel, I just liked how it looked so I took off my camera to take a shot. Quite blurry because of my unsteady hands and the shake inside the car, but I somehow like this shot. Thanks for the great time, my dear. See ya again soon!

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.