01 January 2010

Project 365 Cycle Two

2009 is the year when I started doing Project 365 with a few of my friends. It was a fun, fun thing to do, but sad to say, I failed. I was able to carry it through until the end, the problem was, somewhere along the way I forgot to take pictures. I think I missed three or four days.

Because of that, I am taking the project again. Cycle two starts today.

What?
For people who don't know, Project 365 is a project involving participants to take at least one picture a day, and share it through their blogs or their online galleries.

Why?
Not only do I want to improve my photography skills, I also want to chronicle my life as I live it in three hundred sixty five days. Believe me, it's so fun to look back at life with a picture taken from each day.

How?
For this project, I will be using my Canon Powershot A1000is point and shoot camera as my main camera, but I will also use my Sony Ericsson K800i cell phone during those "spur-of-the-moment" thingies that need to be captured. As I take this journey, I might also use different cameras owned by my friends just to test drive their gears.

. . .

I am not saying I am a good photographer, so expect a very ordinary line up of pictures. However, being ordinary doesn't mean I won't put my heart in it. Nevertheless, I am hoping you'd like what I have in here.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.