31 January 2010

30/365 - Coron Sisters

30/365 - Coron Sisters

30 January 2010

October last year, my online friends and I traveled to Coron, Palawan. Spending 4 days with them was one of the highlights of my year - never thought that I could meet great people online and travel with them.

Although us kept in touch, it was just on Day 30 that we were able to reunite again, nearly four months after our trip. It was Kei's birthday, and she invited us for a dinner at her place. At first I thought I couldn't attend because I was lacking some sleep and I was nursing an aching head, but I didn't want the day to pass without seeing them again, so I went. Glad I did a good decision.

Sad that Erick and Ryan weren't at the party, but hopefully us six will go out of town again. I am lucky to have them as my friends.

*** Jenn ***

2 comments:

epfi said...

pagudpud next time out? or you want some davao adventure next time :)

ShutterHappyJenn said...

i want pagudpud, yumpu!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.