06 May 2010

125/365 - After the Rain

125/365 c2 - After the Rain

05 May 2010

I was just about to leave the house (to process the Internet reconnection) when I noticed that one of our plants just bloomed. The tricycle just pulled over, and I told myself I will just take a picture of it when I got back.

There were heavy rains come afternoon, and I had to wait 'til it stop before I could take pictures. Sadly, the only fully bloomed flower was already missing, but I still wanted to take a picture of the flower. I always loved the drama of waterdrops on flowers! This image was my first attempt to do black and white on flowers.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.