07 May 2010

126/365 - 13th Hanson Day

126/365 c2 - 13th Hanson Day

06 May 2010

Thirteen years ago, a band of brothers released their very first studio album, and in an MMMBop they were able to capture the hearts of many, including myself. My love for the band and their songs never ended, and being a true-blue fan, I also celebrated the anniversary of me being a Hanson fan.

I couldn't think of any way to express my Hanson love, and when I saw another fan post a picture of her holding a banner saying "Happy Hanson Day," the first thing that came to mind was to use their CD as an earring. And of course, this marked the 13th year of the release of "Middle of Nowhere" CD, might as well use the same CD as my earring! It was nearing midnight and I was getting a little sleepy so I didn't put any make up on... I just strung the CD using a thread necklace, secured it with one of my earrings, and took pictures! :)

Happy Hanson Day to all the Hanson fans all over the world.

*** Jenn ***

4 comments:

minolah said...

hahaha ang taray ng hikaw! :D
Happy Hanson day Jayne!
see yah tomorrow :-*

Laarni said...

taob ang lahat! Happy Hanson Day! *cheers!*

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

uber sa laki ang dangling earrings na yan, pati tenga mo,tanggal! :D

Jenn said...

See you tomorrow Minolah and Anne!

Willa - Kelangan dito mahabang leeg, laging nakapaling to the other side ang ulo ko!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.