29 May 2010

148/365 - Quail Eggs

148/365 c2 - Quail Eggs

28 May 2010

It rained pretty much the whole afternoon, hence I wasn't able to go out and take pictures. I was keen on not taking food pictures for Day 148, but I just cannot find anything here in the house that would be a good subject. When I opened the fridge to get some water, I noticed this bag of quail eggs, and I thought, "what the heck... lemme do a food picture again today."

I hoped to take pictures of the eggs on a nest, but I don't know what could be a good material for the nest. I saw a bag of potpourri in brother's room and decided to use it instead. Sometimes, I am still amused at how our house pose a lot of possibilities.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.