09 May 2010

128/365 - Hanson Fans United

128/365 c2 - 13th Hanson Day

08 May 2010

When I started loving the band Hanson, it gave me the chance to meet other fans. I exchange phone calls, letters, e-mails, and merchandize with them, and do get-togethers with them once in a while. Because we are all grown ups now, meeting personally wasn't an easy thing to organize, but because it was a celebration of the 13th year of us being Hanson fans, we were all eager to meet up once again.

It's great to see a bond this strong.

(right to left - Anne, Yne, *me*, Bingkoi, Mia, Dhanah, Joe, Skye, and Jam. The last two people in the row weren't Hanson fans. Hehehe)

*** Jenn ***

1 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.