11 April 2010

100/365 - Spiral

100/365 c2 - Spiral

10 April 2010

I was quite busy cleaning my room the whole day. I actually don't sleep in that room anymore, but I had to clean it because my Aunt Jo (mom's older sister) will be staying here in house for a short vacation. Cleaning my room certainly is one painstaking thing to do, but I had to do it. I thought of taking a picture of it, but I don't want to embarass myself if I show to the world how messy it was.

With that, I decided to stop cleaning the room by 10PM - still not finished, but at least 75% was already covered - and freshened up. As I hang my towel outside the house, I saw one of the artificial flower ornaments we have and was interested with the spiral vine in it. I was already tired and all, so I figured this one would do for now.

Hopefully in the days to come, my pictures would be a little inspiring. :D

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.