03 April 2010

92/365 - The Morning Sunlight

92/365 c2 - The Morning Sunlight

02 April 2010

It's been three days since I embarked on a new morning routine: jogging. Our neighbor Ria called on me if I would want to join her in jogging, and seeing nothing wrong about it, I went with her. First day was just around the street, 'til we decided to go towards the plaza. Near the church, I saw the sun rising up, and thought it was a great site, so for this day, I brought my camera with me, so I could snap pictures whenever something fancies me.

I don't know until when this jogging would go on - but I do hope that even if she gets back in school (she's a professor), I could still jog for my own sake.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.