10 April 2010

99/365 - Sinarabasab Night

99/365 c2 - Sinarabasab Night

09 April 2010

Day 99, I was supposed to be with my Hanson friends doing the walk. However, I woke up with a heavy head, slight fever, and a very aching throat, that I decided to stay home. It would've been fun being with them and do something our favorite band does, but I got quite a lot to do this month, that I don't want to get myself sicker.

It was near dinner that I realized that I still don't have a picture for the day, so when I smelled brother's cooking, I immediately went outside to take a picture of it. It's been a while since we last ate pork, at both of us were craving for some grilled meat, hence the sinarabasab (an Ilokano dish of grilled pork slices mixed with chopped onions, tomatoes, and fish bagoong).

I loved the dinner, but I guess not being able to eat pork since the Holy Week made me not used to the taste of the pork already - or that I am sick that's why I am not liking the taste of it. Either way, I am thankful to brother for the dinner.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.