18 April 2010

107/365 - Gumamela Monochrome

107/365 c2 - Gumamela

17 April 2010

I still had no picture for Day 107, so I went out and checked our neighbor's garden for the orange bugs. Lately, plants in their garden had been the home of the orange bugs, and even if I have taken their pictures, none of those have made it as my photo for the day.

...just like today. As I finished taking pictures of the orange bugs, I saw that their hibiscus plant had bent and I went over to try and put it on the right position. By doing so, I also took pictures of the flowers. I set my camera to black and white, just to check if it would be okay, and I guess for this particular picture it was okay.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.