09 April 2010

98/365 - Oreo Yawns

98/365 c2 - Oreo Yawns

08 April 2010


I just finished watering the plants in the garden, when I saw my cat Oreo looking so lonesome by the rug. I went inside to take the camera and take pictures of him, but after a few takes, the cat just yawned. Good thing I was able to capture it. The image was a bit blurred - it's very difficult to take pictures of something in motion when the natural light was already diminishing, but I was happy to be able to be able to take this. I have always wanted to have a picture of my cats as they yawn, and now I already got one.

Of course, that doesn't stop me from doing it again. :)

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.