01 April 2010

90/365 - Hoppers

90/365 c2 - Hoppers

31 March 2010

Day 90 was supposed to be a self portrait day, but this morning, our neighbor Ria called me and told me she has found the little grasshoppers in their garden. I immediately went over their house to see the critters and they all look so cute! It gets a little surprising whenever they would hop, but they were all willing models. Too bad I wasn't able to take a picture of two hoppers facing each other, but this one I loved the most in the batch I took pictures of.

I will just do a self portrait shoot on Day 91.

*** Jenn ***

ps - Wow... this was the last post for March! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.