13 April 2010

102/365 - Train Tracks

102/365 c2 - Train Tracks

12 April 2010

Auntie Jo and her granddaughter were vacationing here, so we decided to go to SM Fairview. Because Grace (the granddaughter) is just entering her teens, we went to the Storyland to ride their rollercoaster, just for fun.

After the ride, I saw this train track and thought of the ongoing Photo Hunt, which calls for "a perspective shot." After asking questions, I learned that "a perspective shot" is an image that vanishes at some point, just like roads. I tried to apply it in this train track, and I think this one's okay, although I will still take pictures to capture what is needed so I will have choices by the end of the month.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.