06 April 2010

95/365 - Freshly Dried

95/365 c2 - Freshly Dried

05 April 2010

The summer's heat is slowly getting on my nerves. It's hindering me to go out, hence I can't find suitable subjects for my Project 365.

Very late in the afternoon, I went to water the plants and as I went back inside, I saw this different kind of plant, so I went over to check it out. I am not sure if it's a medicinal plant or not, what caught my attention was that the flowers seemed to be quite dry already, yet it still looks nice. It's like the everlasting flower. :)

Hopefully in the coming days, the sun won't shine so bright so I can go out to take pictures even during lunch time.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.