03 June 2010

153/365 - Mirror Mirror

Forever In Blue Jeans

153/365 c2 - Mirror Mirror

02 June 2010

From the time my sister had her cell phone with camera to me having my own camera, I already lost track of how many times I have taken pictures of my reflection in the mirror... and I also don't know how many of those pictures actually looked good. There are times I'd forget that I should look at the lens and not on the camera's LCD or the mirror itself.

This picture was taken late last night. After I took my shower and started with my "vanity regimen" - something I just started a few weeks ago - I realized I still haven't taken pictures of myself yet. Amid the clutter in the couch (I was sitting on a mattress as I was also watching TV), I turned on my cell phone's camera and took pictures. Some of the pictures looked awful because I would tend to move my hand as I press the shutter, and some just looked awkward because I cannot fit myself in the mirror (major lolz). I was lucky I was able to capture this, though. :)

*** Jenn ***

5 comments:

Lori said...

Cute picture. My daughter takes pictures of herself and everything else all the time with my phone or my camera. I am all the time having to go through and delete things. So glad we have this new technology where she is not wasting an actual roll of film, lol.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great reflective shot.

Marice said...

what a fun shot :)

u may view mine here

~KATE~ said...

oh, i love the way your reflection in the mirror got captured. the angle and your smile are perfect! good job!

here's my Thursday Shoot. \(^^)/

McCrakensx4 said...

Fun reflection picture! Love the pink edged mirror! Blogged over from Carin's!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.