15 June 2010

165/365 - A Bug's Life

165/365 c2 - A Bug's Life

14 June 2010

On the first day of the month, I signed up for a little game of Photo Hunting, and one of the items to hunt was "Something Blue." At first it was rather easy to find something blue, but with 20 items to hunt, some of which were closely related to each other, I really did have a difficult time finding that blue item.

I was cleaning the entertainment cabinet and saw our little collection of McDonalds' Happy Meal. Back then we would enjoy collecting the toys, and one of the collections we had was this set of "A Bug's Life" toys. I know Flik was the main character of the film, but Dim was "bluer" than Flik, so I put him in the front.

Now I won't have to worry about this item to hunt. :)

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.