13 June 2010

163/365 - Green on Green

163/365 c2 - Green on Green

12 June 2010

It was Independence Day and the family (minus sister) went out to have lunch together and possibly do grocery afterward. Mom left earlier than us because she would still drop by the hospital to get her eyeglasses. Brother wasn't really keen on going out, but he still went. While waiting for brother, I went out of the house just to walk and see the street, and in one of the plants in our garden, I saw this interesting fly. I am not sure if it was a different kind of specie or it was a "baby" fly... but whatever it was, I quickly took out my camera and shot a picture.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.