04 June 2010

154/365 - Water Beads

154/365 c2 - Water Beads

03 June 2010

Rains started pouring in... and I am one of those thankful for the blessings from the sky because I am aware of how difficult it was living the past few months in heat and less water.

It rained here pretty much the whole day, and I wasn't able to go out to take pictures. I just waited for the rain to stop and as I checked our plant pots, I noticed that there were traces of rain in this plant's leaves and flowers. I liked the way the water beads embellished the plant, so I took pictures of it. Am sure this plant was one of those happy that rain already came.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.