07 June 2010

157/365 - Pocky Heaven

157/365 c2 - Pocky Heaven

06 June 2010

I have heard of Pocky a long time ago - I remember Multiply staff posting a blog telling that the admin people of Multiply loves snacking on these goodies during meetings, but I admit I never really gave it much attention. When I attended a cosplay event, I saw empty boxes of Pocky - telling that so many people have already bought its contents. It aroused my interest, and last month, when our neighbor invited me for an event and we passed by the mall's snack exchange, she asked if there was anything I want. I handed a little box of Pocky (in chocolate) just to taste it. I was hooked on the first bite.

Right now I have tasted three flavors - chocolate, milk, and strawberry. All were delicious... and munching on these made me wish I can taste other flavors, too.

*** Jenn ***

2 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Fave ni peanutbutter♥ to...

i♥pinkc00kies said...

try Pepero! :D better than Pocky, IMO. hehe.. available in korean groceries! love the one w/ almonds.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.