16 June 2010

166/365 - Fight Club

166/365 c2 - Fight Club

15 June 2010

Still having problems with my back, I decided to go to our garden and check on the ants in their home. I told myself that should I encounter a hurdle in this project, I would resort to the ants to get my picture of the day, and they didn't fail me.

That little black thing was the thing I noticed first, and realizing that two ants were fighting over who will get it, I aimed my camera on them, but in one of the shots, it was really interesting to see that other ant "standing up," looking as if he was the referee in the fight club! I love it when my camera was able to capture moments like that!

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.