19 June 2010

169/365 - Stained Flower

169/365 c2 - Fly

18 June 2010

I went back to the Internet cafe to fix some things, and not learning from the lessons of yesterday, I again just brought my cell phone with me. There were really some good subjects to take pictures of while walking, and I saw this image by the open area of the neighborhood's multi purpose hall. I learned how to use the macro setting of the camera through my cell phone, and I was happy to be testing it again for Day 169. The fly sure looked like a stain or a nuisance in the image, but somehow it added embellishment, and I am happy about that.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.