29 June 2010

179/365 - Dad's Dog Tag

13 - Old

28 June 2010

Two days left for the photo hunt, so I started listing down the items and think of how to picture the ones I haven't hunted yet.

One of the items I still don't have was "something old." I first thought of taking a picture of University of Santo Tomas' facade, but time just didn't allow me to, so I just took out my dad's dog tag during his ROTC days in college - also in UST. This was one of my dad's possession that I personally took in for myself as his inheritance to me. I thought that I lost it (I couldn't find it after a few months following his death), but I was just happy to be able to see it again.

*** Jenn ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments you've given. If you don't have a blogger account, just use the "Name/URL" option.